Tuesday, December 4, 2007

TRAVEL TIP: Fly Continental out of Newark


Use Orbitz and find the best fares. Usually if you fly in January and February you can get good prices. If you go in the summer you will pay a lot more. My suggestion if you want decent weather and less crowds go in April or May. September is another good time. Avoid July and August if you are on a limited budget.
Check Orbitz for the best deals. I use Orbitz for every flight. Recently, I checked a flight from Newark to Glasgow in January and I found one for $585 round trip. Flying into Glasgow is cheaper than Edinburgh. Avoid Heathrow as best as you can. It is like flying to Charlotte to go to New York. Yeah, it's cheaper but you still are a long way from your destination.
Aer Lingus was the most disappointing airline I have ever taken. My luggage was lost both times I used the airline and one time it was left out in the rain and soaked everything inside.
Continental has the best flights by comfort and by price.

No comments:

Add to My Yahoo!
www.executivegiftshoppe.com

Music for your soul

Photos from scottish4ever1

Surveillance-Video - Home Video Security System