Saturday, November 24, 2007

Own a Piece of Scotland - Monarch of the Glen


Monarch of the Glen
For Americans, this series is bang on. No other show captures the spirit that we wish Scotland to be. Locals in Scotland diss the show for the stereotyped class hierachy that exists on the show.
You'll enjoy it for its good writing, acting, and breathtaking photography. You'll wonder why our shows can't be so well produced.
I would recommend it to anyone. It is one of the best TV series I have enjoyed and it brings back the feelings of Scotland, every time I see it.
To purchase the entire series or parts (I recommend at least seasons 1-3)...go to Barnes & Noble. CLICK HERE
Click on the picture to go to the show website.

No comments:

Add to My Yahoo!
www.executivegiftshoppe.com

Music for your soul

Photos from scottish4ever1

Surveillance-Video - Home Video Security System